im tired of this about streetpasses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. im tired of this about streetpasses

User Info: Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176
4 years ago#1
i know my town is small but i have only found one other person with a 3ds and i swear this is boring since im having issues finishing puzzles and the find mii stuff and i do not have ride to get to major cities around me, so im guessing im screwed

is anyone else in the same boat as me?

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
4 years ago#2
I don't really see what the big deal is about it. They're just images.
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards

Devilkid32176
4 years ago#3
well, yes to some yes but to others they also do the find mii stuff with it and with only finding one person is very hard to do

User Info: teamaquashock

teamaquashock
4 years ago#4
I always bring mine with me when I go somewhere like the mall or like, an auto show, or even just Best Buy.

I usually get 2-3 streetpasses. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Now if you go to an Anime convention or like some similar event you'll get a lot.
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384

User Info: Human-Bean

Human-Bean
4 years ago#5
Devilkid32176 posted...
I know my town is small but I have only found one other person with a 3DS and I swear this is boring since I'm having issues finishing puzzles and the find mii stuff and I do not have ride to get to major cities around me, so im guessing I'm screwed

Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I agree, I live in London and I find it extremely hard to gain a streetpass, only had it twice; then again I don't take it out with me that much.

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#6
teamaquashock posted...
I always bring mine with me when I go somewhere like the mall or like, an auto show, or even just Best Buy.

I usually get 2-3 streetpasses. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Now if you go to an Anime convention or like some similar event you'll get a lot.

I can attest to this. My girlfriend dragged me to some little local anime convention thing and I got hundreds of street passes. Also, I went to the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses this weekend and got a bunch.
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke

Devilkid32176
4 years ago#7
i keep mine on me at all times, even at work and still get nothing around my town, i found there is multiple areas i could go to and get a lot of pases but i have no ride though to get there

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#8
I get about 1 streetpass a week from a new Mii and sadly I always get the message "no new pieces" so I must pass morons who don't even know what Streetpass plaza is. They aren't wearing hats either.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

Devilkid32176
4 years ago#9
iMURDAu posted...
I get about 1 streetpass a week from a new Mii and sadly I always get the message "no new pieces" so I must pass morons who don't even know what Streetpass plaza is. They aren't wearing hats either.

yup

User Info: Captain45452

Captain45452
4 years ago#10
iMURDAu posted...

Or they don't care about that and just enjoy games :P
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. im tired of this about streetpasses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived