im tired of this about streetpasses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. im tired of this about streetpasses

User Info: DeGamer81

DeGamer81
4 years ago#11
I gave up on Streetpass and puzzle swap a long time ago. I used to get Streetpasses every once in a while when I would go to Wal-Mart or BestBuy, but I haven't had one in months. I think the whole thing's rigged anyway.

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
4 years ago#12
DeGamer81 posted...
I gave up on Streetpass and puzzle swap a long time ago. I used to get Streetpasses every once in a while when I would go to Wal-Mart or BestBuy, but I haven't had one in months. I think the whole thing's rigged anyway.

Yeah Streetpass is a feature Nintendo REALLY screwed up on/ didn't think threw, for places that weren't NYC and Tokoyo. I'm not living on some farmer land" but even in a mall (on a Friday at that) I easily get none usually
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#13
Skyminxyz posted...
DeGamer81 posted...

Yeah Streetpass is a feature Nintendo REALLY screwed up on/ didn't think threw, for places that weren't NYC and Tokoyo. I'm not living on some farmer land" but even in a mall (on a Friday at that) I easily get none usually

NY! Yeah.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
4 years ago#14
Funny, normally I'd bemoan getting no Streetpasses, but I got one today walking through a snowstorm, and one yesterday at school. Today's had no puzzle pieces (but the Mii was wearing a hat), but yesterday had two puzzles I didn't have.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#15
I pretty much streetpass one person a month at maximum.

So yeah. It's pretty much Nintendo not understanding that Japan =/= rest of the world.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: 7up1001

7up1001
4 years ago#16
lol just get another 3ds. I've streepassed myself hundreds of times now.
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. im tired of this about streetpasses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived