Find Mii Help? (SPOILER ALERT)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Find Mii Help? (SPOILER ALERT)

User Info: JadeFlames

JadeFlames
4 years ago#1
Ok,so I just finished getting EVERY hat in Find Mii II's normal quest, I see the SECRET quest has a huge path... I heard I can go a minimum of like TEN TIMES just to get all the hats... What is the shortest route to get every hat?
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.

User Info: xenos74

xenos74
4 years ago#2
There isn't really any short route.

There's basically 4 paths, and the lone locked room way at the bottom right. Each path has hats for clearing a few of its rooms twice. The locked room at the bottom has 3 hats. So need to clear the game 10+ times to get them all

User Info: xenos74

xenos74
4 years ago#3
xenos74 posted...

There's basically 4 paths, and the lone locked room way at the bottom right. Each path has hats for clearing a few of its rooms twice. The locked room at the bottom has 3 hats. So need to clear the game 10+ times to get them all

Just to clarify, you need to run each of the 4 paths twice, and the 5th path 3 times (locked room, bottom right)

User Info: JadeFlames

JadeFlames
4 years ago#4
xenos74 posted...
xenos74 posted...

Just to clarify, you need to run each of the 4 paths twice, and the 5th path 3 times (locked room, bottom right)

Thank you,that clarifys ALOT more!
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Find Mii Help? (SPOILER ALERT)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived