People that have finished 999 and VLR...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. People that have finished 999 and VLR...

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#21
1upsuper posted...
thompsontalker7 posted...
Buttery_Toast posted...
Yes, it's called Fate/ Stay Night.

Love this one as well. I'm just finishing it up, actually. It's not really as mind-blowy as ZE/Infinity, but the characters are great and the plot is really interesting. And there are a fair number of twists.

I just enjoy how each of the character's own personal dilemmas are both relevant and covered in the overall story.
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#22
999 has a great story, (haven't played VLR) but I liked Ghost Trick's plot a bit more personally.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: BobbyGoticks

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#23
toad133 posted...
999 has a great story, (haven't played VLR) but I liked Ghost Trick's plot a bit more personally.

If you play VLR, you will know why this story is so good. VLR reveals a lot.
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz G.Skill Ripjaws | 2x 500GB 7200RPM

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
4 years ago#24
Katawa Shoujo, Ghost Trick and To the Moon have some absolutely fantastic stories. I'd say 999 may be "better" if you fully understand it (I did, but I can see how people would have problems), but the previously listed games are much easier to understand (except Rin's path in KS).

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#25
CHOVI3 posted...
999 doesn't have that great of a story. The ending was specially confusing, and there were certain loopholes.

agreed. They just shoot a bunch of "mind blowing reveals" at you at the end, and hope you'll be too distracted going "WOAH" to realize that they picked their reveals out of a hat.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. People that have finished 999 and VLR...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived