How to start Pokemon again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How to start Pokemon again?

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
4 years ago#51
I'd say, either wait till X/Y comes out, or get B2/W2 now and get familiar with the mechanics. The type system has changed since generation 3, where a single type can be either physical or special, instead of something like anything Psychic is special and everything that is Normal is physical.
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
4 years ago#52
AAANGRY posted...
Wow...

The 3DSXL im playing this on cnnects to my wifi no problem, but the NDS settings dont allow newer wifi connections only the old WEP connections. So i dont think i can connect to the web for the trade. Wow.

Hm, I forget if HG/SS is considered a newer DS game or older DS game. Basically, if you have anything older than a DSi, you can only connect to a simple WiFi connection. DSi and newer(such as 3DS) should allow you to connect to stuff like WPA. Not only do you need a newer DS/3DS, but the DS game should also support newer DS systems too.

As long as you set it up in your system settings(not in game), you should be fine.
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: AAANGRY

AAANGRY
4 years ago#53
I can get them both on Wifi but i couldnt trade between HG and SS as when i attempted the trade it error'd out.

Im told i can trade in an easier way, any ideas? Local wifi between two consoles or something?
You are a fool. I'm going to crush you... and throw you into the wind. - Vegeta

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#54
Local Wi-Fi. Talk to a different receptionist at the Pokemon Center. Note that you need a certain number of badges before it works.
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How to start Pokemon again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived