The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Help me with a scheme gamefaqs! (system transfer related questions)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me with a scheme gamefaqs! (system transfer related questions)

User Info: BlueBombei2

BlueBombei2
4 years ago#11
aamot posted...
This idea is awesome lol.

System transfer will actually delete all of your save data, not just fail to copy it over. You'll need to figure out a different way to copy your saves.

/facepalm. I give up...

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#12
OH, I was thinking of DSiWare stuff. That's what loses their saves. Sorry for the misinformation!
"I dare you to make less sense."

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#13
RPGMaster95 posted...
Spending an extra 40 on the eshop, abusing a companies return policy, and the hassle of exchanging/sys transferring etc so you ccan play it 4 days sooner?

Not only is that ridiculous and you need more responsibility/to do in life but a die hard fan that cant wait another second wouldve imported this last year.

Critical failure.

Actually the reason I consider myself able to do this is that I'm responsible with money and have a large amount in reserves to do with whatever I want. I can't read japanese, so importing isn't an option.

I suppose this isn't an option based on the problem with save data. I would need to transfer the save data from one card to the other then? Without doing a system transfer at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me with a scheme gamefaqs! (system transfer related questions)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived