Anybody think FE A is overrated?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody think FE A is overrated?

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
4 years ago#31
Razieru posted...
Nearly everything 3DS related is overrated for the sake of filling in REassurance holes. People are just going bat **** insane because they finally got another new Fire Emblem game since the GBA days. That's all.

And for the record, I chose the last option of course.

The last new FE was on the Wii...
Give me all teh FE D':

User Info: king_darks

king_darks
4 years ago#32
NewbieN00b posted...
Razieru posted...
Nearly everything 3DS related is overrated for the sake of filling in REassurance holes. People are just going bat **** insane because they finally got another new Fire Emblem game since the GBA days. That's all.

The last new FE was on the Wii...

Ds really since the americas never got FE1.
School days are back.

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#33
I meant a new portable FE, and NOT the remake that's on the DS.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#34
Mariofan15 posted...
Yes. The demo was boring and I dont see the appeal at all. Doesnt even act like an RPG.

Thats because its an STRATEGY rpg... If you go in expecting a pure rpg experience, then you're bound to be disappointed. Yes, the genre has "rpg" in the name, but the gameplay is completely different.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#35
Mariofan15 posted...
Yes. The demo was boring and I dont see the appeal at all. Doesnt even act like an RPG.

Thats because its an STRATEGY rpg... If you go in expecting a pure rpg experience, then you're bound to be disappointed. Yes, the genre has "rpg" in the name, but the gameplay is completely different.

Doesnt change the fact it's boring as hell.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924

User Info: king_darks

king_darks
4 years ago#36
Razieru posted...
I meant a new portable FE, and NOT the remake that's on the DS.

You backtracked rather fast on that one and even then you're still wrong. Most of the FE fans played the consoles ones aswell as the handhelds. The actual reason people are so hyped over the game likely went over your head as you pretty much think most praising of 3ds games is "REassurance" and disregaurd the critical acclaim this game has gotten aswell as the additions it made to the old formula.
School days are back.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#37
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Doesnt change the fact it's boring as hell.

Just not your type of game. I'm sure you have the mental capacity to understand that different people like different games. I don't even like strategy games, but after I played the demo, I could see how someone would love Fire Emblem.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#38
KingJaggi posted...
Razieru posted...

lol

It's so hard to take him seriously anymore.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody think FE A is overrated?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived