Just bout my 3ds Xl with ambassador

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bout my 3ds Xl with ambassador

User Info: Falling_Dragon7

Falling_Dragon7
4 years ago#1
So excited.
(message deleted)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#3
^You do know that even talking about that is a TOU violation, right? Because you do nothing but talk about the illegal things your PSP can do.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

Falling_Dragon7
4 years ago#4
How much was the psp? What current games can u play on it? I got my beauty for 299. Look forward to fire emblem tomorrow. Lemme know when u can play that one.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#5
Falling_Dragon7 posted...
How much was the psp? What current games can u play on it? I got my beauty for 299. Look forward to fire emblem tomorrow. Lemme know when u can play that one.

Cool, you spent $299 on a XL with ambassador status, when you could have just bought a brand new one for $199.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

Falling_Dragon7
4 years ago#6
Jelly? This is gonna be amazing. So many games to play through. I know I would be upset if I couldn't play warioware, fire emblem, and Zelda on mine. Totally worth the price.

Falling_Dragon7
4 years ago#7
And all on one system. No need for more. Go Nintendo.

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#8
Jelly? This is gonna be amazing. So many games to play through. I know I would be upset if I couldn't play warioware, fire emblem, and Zelda on mine. Totally worth the price.

Yes, I'm extremely jelly of u. It's not like I didn't buy the 3DS at launch, and get these games years ago...oh wait.

Falling_Dragon7
4 years ago#9
Oh you did? Buy it at launch? Hmmm how much was it then? Is yours an xl? Wow impressive. Good try my friend.

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#10
Oh you did? Buy it at launch? Hmmm how much was it then? Is yours an xl? Wow impressive. Good try my friend.

I have an XL too, you're clearly trying too hard my friend ;). Congrats on spending $300 on a used XL for a few games though.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just bout my 3ds Xl with ambassador

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived