Stylus recommendations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Stylus recommendations?

User Info: TheSpiralQueen

TheSpiralQueen
4 years ago#1
Gonna go out to Gamestop later to get a few 3DS games (finally after a month of having my XL) but since having the XL I honestly despise the stylus. I feel like it's really scratching up my screen (even though I have a screen protector on it...). Any recommendations for a different stylus?

User Info: ilikepie641

ilikepie641
4 years ago#2
Practically all the styli are made of plastic...
3DS Friend Code: 2294-3549-5852
Accounts: Twitter ilikepie641 / Deviantart ilikepie641 / Youtube ilikepieism / Skype iateilikepie641 / Facebook Novotic Cosmos

User Info: Elider

Elider
4 years ago#3
I like the stylus that comes with the Wii U Gamepad Accessory Pack. I use it for my Wii U and XL alike.
Consider this signature an outdated and groan-inducing meme.

User Info: Jamirus2

Jamirus2
4 years ago#4
My stylus of choice was the one that came with Theatrhythm when it first came out. I exclusively use that one. It just feels so right.
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***

User Info: TheSpiralQueen

TheSpiralQueen
4 years ago#5
Jamirus2 posted...
My stylus of choice was the one that came with Theatrhythm when it first came out. I exclusively use that one. It just feels so right.

Can the stylus be bought separately from the game or was that a preorder thing?

User Info: Jamirus2

Jamirus2
4 years ago#6
I got mine from prordering, but it came in the box. I dont think its available anymore but its worth a check on amazon
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Stylus recommendations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived