NEW Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Direct 3DS Footage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NEW Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Direct 3DS Footage

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
4 years ago#1
Going to lock the other topic, in favor of this one. This will give everyone a better idea of how the game will play on the 3DS. Obviously, because the video is coming straight from the 3DS itself, no camera with lag.

I have just one question(or, one fear):
How can you pull off a trick on the 3DS version? Or... can you pull off a trick? I can't make sense of this, since no one has said anything about it yet. The only other thing I can think of, is that the Circle Pad Pro extension would be used similar to the other versions.

Anyway, Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZz79K3wXOY
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.

User Info: EngineR2

EngineR2
4 years ago#2
Never mind about the question on tricks. The person from the last video I've posted has said this:

"Either the X button, or you can use the D-pad to be specific on the type of trick." - Dafstervideos

Also, in case anyone still wants to see the other video, The link is below.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EWO5iC7KQ&feature=player_embedded
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
(message deleted)

User Info: Catcher_Freeman

Catcher_Freeman
4 years ago#4
The framerate looks awful.
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
4 years ago#5
Not awful, but definitely not at 30FPS....though it might again just be the video. I'm still getting it, since even without the 30-60FPS, this still look a lot more fun than Mario Kart 7.
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#6
Can't a software update fix this?
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
4 years ago#7
I could guess, though I have yet to see a patch like this on the 3DS...only one we've seen so far was the bug correcting one in Mario Kart 7, nothing about upgrading the performance of the actual game. Though, I have faith in Digital Sumo, they're good developpers, so like I said, I will not judge the game framerate with a youtube video, but by myself. If the game runs at a solid 30 FPS, it's more than enough for me with all the single-player content the game will offer in comparison of MK7.
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#8
The framerate is better than that on the system. Capturing direct feed 3DS footage, unless you have a dev unit, screws with the framerate a lot of the time.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
4 years ago#9
Nnamz posted...
The framerate is better than that on the system. Capturing direct feed 3DS footage, unless you have a dev unit, screws with the framerate a lot of the time.

Daan Koopman-@NintenDaan

@slamdunkgator91 No, not really actually. I had some major issues with the framerate here and there.

Twitter.com/NintenDaan
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
4 years ago#10
Sagadego posted...
Nnamz posted...

Daan Koopman-@NintenDaan

@slamdunkgator91 No, not really actually. I had some major issues with the framerate here and there.

Twitter.com/NintenDaan

lol what?
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. NEW Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Direct 3DS Footage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived