The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

There was a Pokemon app pre-installed on my 3DS, what was it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. There was a Pokemon app pre-installed on my 3DS, what was it?

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#1
When I first bought my 3DS XL on launch day, it had some stuff already on the system, including something Pokemon related. I deleted it, as I wasn't into that series. Well, I bought Pokemon Black the other day, so I guess I wanna know what that thing was, and how can I get it back?
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: JTC87

JTC87
4 years ago#2
Was it the Pokedex?

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#3
Probably the free Pokedex 3D app. It's not available on the eShop any more, so I don't think you can get it back.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
4 years ago#4
Justice98405 posted...
When I first bought my 3DS XL on launch day, it had some stuff already on the system, including something Pokemon related. I deleted it, as I wasn't into that series. Well, I bought Pokemon Black the other day, so I guess I wanna know what that thing was, and how can I get it back?

There are 3 Pokemon apps on the eshop:
Pokedex 3D
Pokedex 3D Pro
Pokemon Dream Radar

Go to the eshop's settings and select "My downloads" and you should find that "pokemon app".
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
4 years ago#5
It must have been the Pokedex 3D, not the Pro one, but it's not in the My Downloads to get it again, and a 'Pokedex' search only comes up with the Pro version that's 15 dollars and a video for it.
I guess I lost it, whatever it was. Oh well.
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. There was a Pokemon app pre-installed on my 3DS, what was it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived