My Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Pieces Story

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Pieces Story

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
4 years ago#1
Like most people that live in the suburbs, I have problems not getting as many Street Passes I would like.

I can get two or three if I hang out at the food court of my local mall, which is right next to their Gamestop store. Seems like the Streetpasses I get at the mall are for Mario Kart, Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus, or New SMB2. Quite often they won't have spotpass for Mii Plaza enabled.

I walked around a college campus for maybe about an hour and got a Streetpass from a girl who had quite a few pink pieces that I didn't.

At this very moment I parked my car in front of my neighborhood Gamestop and left my 3DS in it with the hopes that the 6 other people that pre-ordered Fire Emblem streetpass me while I use the free wifi at the McDonald's across the street.

Wish me luck.
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141

User Info: BanzaiHeil

BanzaiHeil
4 years ago#2
I'm in Disney World right now. Lost count of all the tags I've gotten here. (It's easy to rack up coins, too.) Otherwise, I'm usually in the same boat.
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!

User Info: ceedofevil

ceedofevil
4 years ago#3
Good luck?
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Pieces Story

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived