The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Who here actually uses game notes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here actually uses game notes?

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 years ago#31
never
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
4 years ago#32
I leave notes on Crimson Shroud to keep track of what I did (or planned to do) before I quit.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
Final Fantasy2389 4 years ago#33
A couple times. Most recently when I was playing NCIS.
Former WWE Diva and BJJ Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT |

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#34
No. I don't.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
4 years ago#35
I use Game Notes all the time, probably more then most people, I use them for Highscore sheets when it comes to games that don't save them for example like my Atari Greatest Hits vol 1 and 2 for DS doesnt save highscores for the 2600 games so i always write them down in game notes etc.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: vervaine

vervaine
4 years ago#36
I use them from time to time. It's a very nice feature, but it would be infinitely more useful if it had some handwriting recognition. I can't decipher my own writing unless I use big caps...

User Info: Puzzles99

Puzzles99
4 years ago#37
The game notes would be a lot more helpful if the time to access them wasn't so long.

If you could just hit a button and they would instantly overlay your screen instead of hitting home, waiting, hitting notes, waiting, typing note, waiting, closing note, waiting, resume game, waiting they would get a lot more use.

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
4 years ago#38
I keep forgetting they exist...
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.

User Info: _Odarp

_Odarp
4 years ago#39
I used them to write down what enemies I was facing in find Mii so I would not go with 10 heroes just to find out I needed a shadow light combo.
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus

User Info: redluigi11

redluigi11
4 years ago#40
i used in Zelda OOT to help me solve a puzzle never used it that much
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Who here actually uses game notes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived