My Gameboys turn on Instantly. My 3DS takes like 20 seconds to turn on >_>

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My Gameboys turn on Instantly. My 3DS takes like 20 seconds to turn on >_>

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#21
Gameboy takes several seconds. The opening screen where "Game Boy" descends to the middle of the screen with a *ding* is built into the system (though oddly it's just a black bar if you turn it on without a cartridge in it). It's a hidden booting screen.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#22
iMURDAu posted...
Why do you turn your 3DS off? Mine is always on and I just drop it on the charge dock when I'm not using it. Takes no time for it to turn on for me.

it should die every so often
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#23
Cool story bro ahead --->. I actually had to turn my 3DS off today because the home screen froze. I was booting up every DS cart I own just to have them added to the activity log since I got 2 VC games and the cart of New SMB 2 today and blah blah. Well I decided to do a boss rush on Dawn of Sorrow for no real reason and after I exited to the home screen it just froze after half a second.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
4 years ago#24
Timed it today. About four seconds.
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#25
my 3ds takes about 4 seconds to start up

User Info: TheGreatUnown

TheGreatUnown
4 years ago#26
Weird. Mine just clocked in at 8 seconds.
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My Gameboys turn on Instantly. My 3DS takes like 20 seconds to turn on >_>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived