dat feel when you get a street pass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. dat feel when you get a street pass

User Info: KlRBEH

KlRBEH
4 years ago#1
:)
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#2
dat complete and total apathy towards streetpass
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#3
Dat feel when you get a street pass from someone you never met before and get the pink puzzle piece you've been missing all this time.

It's a more sentimental feel, don'cha think?
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#4
Carbuncle009 posted...
Dat feel when you get a street pass from someone you never met before and get the pink puzzle piece you've been missing all this time.

It's a more sentimental feel, don'cha think?

Word, I went out after class on thursday and manage to get all but 1 of the pink pieces for the FE puzzle from people I never pass before.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 years ago#5
Lucky for me, there seems to be a guy who passes by my dorm nearly every day that's totally loaded with puzzle pieces. Has all the pink ones too, barring 1 or 2 sets.

I've gotten all of the pink pieces, save for one of the kirby sets and the fire emblem one, along with 10+ sets completed just off of this dude alone. It's been awesome.
This is an elite pirate

User Info: MicroByter

MicroByter
4 years ago#6
Dat feel when you take your 3DS to a kids school event only to see kids playing iPhones and iPod Touches and seeing that the magical green light hasn't come on... :(
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#7
MicroByter posted...
Dat feel when you take your 3DS to a kids school event only to see kids playing iPhones and iPod Touches and seeing that the magical green light hasn't come on... :(

Why are you going to a kid's school event with a 3DS? I would not want any kids near my stuff and this is coming from someone who is ok with playing his 3DS on a a train going into Brooklyn where is is most liekly getting stabbed.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.

User Info: MicroByter

MicroByter
4 years ago#8
MetalLoki posted...
MicroByter posted...

Why are you going to a kid's school event with a 3DS? I would not want any kids near my stuff and this is coming from someone who is ok with playing his 3DS on a a train going into Brooklyn where is is most liekly getting stabbed.

Because i'm parent and having a portable game system is invaluable at times.
3DS FC 0903-2783-8206 | PSN jhaasl | Nintendo ID: MicroByter

User Info: Puzzles99

Puzzles99
4 years ago#9
MicroByter posted...

Ugh, yeah. It is a sad future generation of kids.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. dat feel when you get a street pass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived