3DS XL Extended batteries?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS XL Extended batteries?

User Info: Bearpowers

Bearpowers
4 years ago#1
Do they exist?

User Info: BobbyGoticks

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#2
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/3ds-xl-battery-pack-promises-21-hours-between-charges-20130115/
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | 2x 500GB 7200RPM

User Info: nooitzben

nooitzben
4 years ago#3
Is this battery sold anywhere online or in stores? That is crazy 21 hours and its about 110 dollars? Damn the price is steep for this awesome battery.
3ds XL FC = 4785 - 4272 -2005

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#4
does the battery come with wireless charging capability?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#5
http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/mugen-power-5800mah-extended-battery-for-nintendo-3dsll-with-battery-door.html

BS price and can only select silver or red even though they have a picture of blue.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: mountainmohawk

mountainmohawk
4 years ago#6
I bought one of the mugen batteries for the XL so if you have any questions about it, I can answer them. Just a heads up, it does add some extra weight to the system so keep that in mind. I don't know the exact specs but it weighs more than a wireless Xbox 360 controller for comparison.
3DS friend code: (4983-4966-3074),
PSN: mountainmohawk, 360: m0untainm0hawk

User Info: manobon

manobon
4 years ago#7
mountainmohawk posted...
I bought one of the mugen batteries for the XL so if you have any questions about it, I can answer them. Just a heads up, it does add some extra weight to the system so keep that in mind. I don't know the exact specs but it weighs more than a wireless Xbox 360 controller for comparison.

How long does it take to charge it + the system? And how long does the battery last with your normal use (and what is your normal use)?

User Info: tellko53

tellko53
4 years ago#8
mountainmohawk posted...

can you use it together with cpp?

User Info: paper_water

paper_water
4 years ago#9
What does color mean?is it like,the battery flr the xl is attached to the bbottom of the xl?
Team lunar will GLADLY accept ANY Red/blue rescue team Rescue request,no rewards needed.just pm me the code and expect a reply in a day or 2.

User Info: Teepot

Teepot
4 years ago#10
Ugh. 100 dollars for a battery is way too much. I wonder why there haven't been any battery peripherals released for the xl yet. I was kinda figuring Nyko would be on top of that D:
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS XL Extended batteries?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived