Is that Virtual console on this system now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is that Virtual console on this system now?

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#1
Is it supposed to be available eventually? I would like to play Zombies ate my Neighbors on the go. I dont own a 3ds yet.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 years ago#2
No SNES or GBA games available on 3DS VC. Next question.
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#3
Ok, playing zombies on my Wii will be good enough. I heard you need a classic controller to play these old games. So nunchuk+wiimote is not allowed?

User Info: IrateGameFAQer

IrateGameFAQer
4 years ago#4
shotgunheadshot posted...
Ok, playing zombies on my Wii will be good enough. I heard you need a classic controller to play these old games. So nunchuk+wiimote is not allowed?

:SMH: You have to be kidding me...

That's like asking if you need a PS3 controller to play PSOne classics on a Vita...
#1 Chris Bores fan!

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#5

Gamecube Controllers can work.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
(message deleted)

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#7
Carbuncle009 posted...

Gamecube Controllers can work.

Thanks but my Wii does not have the gamecube built in. They took it away years ago. I need to find a cheap probably used classic controller somewhere.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#8
Thanks but my Wii does not have the gamecube built in. They took it away years ago. I need to find a cheap probably used classic controller somewhere.

Well the Classic Controller is only 20 bucks.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is that Virtual console on this system now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived