50 dollars for eshop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 50 dollars for eshop

User Info: nimerjm37

nimerjm37
4 years ago#11
Kid Icarus is up as a 3D Classic, so if you didn't play it on the NES now is a good time to try it out. The semi-sequel, Of Myths and Monsters, is also on the VC, and it is pretty fun too.

My favorite game of all-time, Punch-Out!!! is also up for download. If you never played it, give it a try: It's equal parts amazing and difficult. I still play my regular NES copy on a semi-weekly basis to keep my skills up. Disclaimer: The VC version is Punch-Out!!! featuring Mr. Dream, not Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!!. The games are identical (Mr. Dream is a re-skinned Iron Mike), but I'll always love the version I played first, with Mike Tyson, over the retooled version.

Ninja Gaiden is great and cheap. If you are a purist, go ahead and download: It is the NES version, NOT the "meh" arcade version or the SNES "Greatest Hits" version with the sucky soundtrack.

Shantae, a DSi title, is absolutely excellent as well. Save a few bucks on that $50 for when the GBC original is put up on the VC.

Finally, since you can't really find physical copies of Fire Emblem: Awakening too easily (yet), consider giving it a download. Aside from Kid Icarus: Uprising, it is the best 3DS game yet.

I hear Unchained Blades is pretty good, but I've never played it. Nor do I know what it is even about. But if others are to be believed, it is worth the money. I'll be downloading it after I finish Fire Emblem (i.e. probably never).

Hope that helps a bit.
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.
(message deleted)

User Info: aegilnet

aegilnet
4 years ago#13
Pushmo, Crashmo, Sakura Samurai, VVVVVV
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 50 dollars for eshop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived