B&N sent me a free copy of Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. B&N sent me a free copy of Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition!

User Info: SonySaku

SonySaku
4 years ago#1
http://i.imgur.com/5a7TMgg.png
http://i.imgur.com/PAVqtnq.jpg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Hyrule-Historia-Limited-Collectors-Edition-/251228098594?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item3a7e5c9022

Just wanted to share this cool story, thanks for reading.
PSN: Sakukoivu2008. Skype/Steam: montreal_canadiens11

User Info: Shiga

Shiga
4 years ago#2
Is this not...robbery?
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
(message deleted)

User Info: qbertz716

qbertz716
4 years ago#4
Crybabylover posted...
Is this not...robbery?

Their fault, I would have done the same. It isn't his responsibility to return their mistake.

User Info: blink0947

blink0947
4 years ago#5
I also received a free copy.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition back in November, and I received an e-mail a week or two later notifying me that my order had been cancelled. I figured I would just pick up one of the regular editions until I received a collector's edition in the mail about a week and a half ago. I checked my credit card balance and, sure enough, no charge.

I would feel bad, but a Criterion set I ordered from B&N back in early November was shipped incorrectly and they gave me grief trying to correct it.

User Info: SonySaku

SonySaku
4 years ago#6
That's nice blink, the same situation happened with me since I ordered it on day 1. I talked to customer service about it too when they cancelled it a week later.
PSN: Sakukoivu2008. Skype/Steam: montreal_canadiens11

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#7
blink0947 posted...
I also received a free copy.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition back in November, and I received an e-mail a week or two later notifying me that my order had been cancelled. I figured I would just pick up one of the regular editions until I received a collector's edition in the mail about a week and a half ago. I checked my credit card balance and, sure enough, no charge.

I would feel bad, but a Criterion set I ordered from B&N back in early November was shipped incorrectly and they gave me grief trying to correct it.

I <Insert so many curse words that it be modded for spamming *> better get one for free. I was NEVER told mine was cancel till I read a post on here. I already had to complain three freaken times for why this happen to get no response till my third one which was a threat to report to BBB. Saying they have it and I can reorder it which a freaken lie.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: AccountName

AccountName
4 years ago#8
mel gibson says horray
"In case of accidental ingestion, contact a mortician"
PSN: UnspecifiedName

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#9
And, I bet right now someone is ticked off that they didn't get their CE due to this stupid mistake.

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 years ago#10
GUYS ME TOO!!!! I thought i was the only one. I ordered it day 1 as well! Then canceled it because i wanted to get my GF a last minute gift.
Ha...Ha...HAhahahahahahh!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. B&N sent me a free copy of Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived