Doing a second runthrough. This time with a female MU/Avatar. Which hair color?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Doing a second runthrough. This time with a female MU/Avatar. Which hair color?

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
4 years ago#11
Kneekicker posted...
jedinat posted...
I think it amusing how many people forget which forum they're in and post Fire Emblem things in general 3DS.

It's more amusing that there is a whole bunch of topics just like this one over the past week. I think some people are doing it on purpose now...

I don't believe for a second that this one was accidental.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#12
keyblader1985 posted...
Kneekicker posted...
jedinat posted...
I think it amusing how many people forget which forum they're in and post Fire Emblem things in general 3DS.

It's more amusing that there is a whole bunch of topics just like this one over the past week. I think some people are doing it on purpose now...

I don't believe for a second that this one was accidental.

I dunno. I've done it at least once (involving different forums). You can gets your tabs mixed up or forget that you've changed forums.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Doing a second runthrough. This time with a female MU/Avatar. Which hair color?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived