Should I get a NA 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get a NA 3DS?

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
4 years ago#1
Looks like many games are been delayed for European release, so should I get a NA version of 3DS and just order games from amazon.com?
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#2
do you have a european 3ds? if not, you might as well so you can play games earlier than europe releases.
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.

User Info: -Unknown

-Unknown
4 years ago#3
You could get an NA and buy digital too, so you don't have to pay outrageous shipping fees.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif

User Info: Rock Dash3X

Rock Dash3X
4 years ago#4
I said if you have the extra money and there seems to be a good amount of games out/coming out that you are interested in; do it.

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
4 years ago#5
Rock Dash3X posted...
I said if you have the extra money and there seems to be a good amount of games out/coming out that you are interested in; do it.

I dont have one yet, thats why im asking if its better. I care mostly about Fire Emblen Awakening and its not coming to Europe until April
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#6
if you only want to get a american 3ds just for one game, it's not worth it. even if it's to get that game 2 months early. you can wait for it to come out. not like you going to die without it.
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.

User Info: Ergot_Cholera

Ergot_Cholera
4 years ago#7
Yes. I am in the UK and I have a NA 3DS XL (it is my only 3DS). Games are usually cheaper or a similar price even with shipping included. A possible added bonus is that I only buy games that I really want as I am not tempted by cheap offers on bad games in shops in the UK.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#8
Yeah, importing is much more fun than waiting for Nintendo to get their act together in PAL territories.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#9
Order games from Video Games Plus or Play-Asia instead. Last time I checked, Amazon has obscene shipping costs to Europe.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#10
Black_Assassin posted...
Order games from Video Games Plus or Play-Asia instead. Last time I checked, Amazon has obscene shipping costs to Europe.

Yeah. Play-asia usually only charges me $5 to ship to Australia.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get a NA 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived