Do you ever think they will make a metroid 3D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you ever think they will make a metroid 3D?

User Info: Falchion_Master

Falchion_Master
4 years ago#1
I have loved all of the metroid games except other M, and I am really hoping they do. You think there is any chance at all?
Games I would like to see: Metroid 3d and Golden sun 3d

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
Only if it's a yuri dating sim.

User Info: arameaka

arameaka
4 years ago#3
I'd be surprised I'd it didn't happen eventually. I'd really like something similar to super metroid.

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
4 years ago#4
I want something set after the events of Metroid Fusion, preferably involving Sylux, and with a gameplay style similar to either Fusion or Prime. I'd buy that immediately.

User Info: RayzerTag

RayzerTag
4 years ago#5
Aren't they working on something called Metroid Dread? It's been a while since I heard anything about that.
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.

Falchion_Master
4 years ago#6
I heard something about that not too long ago, but I have no idea what the context was. Yeah I was also thinking it might never happen, but hey, who knows?

User Info: MrFwibbles

MrFwibbles
4 years ago#7
I do think there will be a Metroid game for the 3DS, but it'll either be a first person one or some outsourced 2.5D thing similar to Castlevania: Mirror of Fate.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 years ago#8
RayzerTag posted...
Aren't they working on something called Metroid Dread? It's been a while since I heard anything about that.

Cancelled. I mean, it started development like 7 or 8 years ago. We'd have heard something by now.
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#9
There's a pretty good chance that we'll be seeing another on the 3DS sooner or later. Really I'm still hoping for MPH2, but I have a feeling they'll give us Metroid "5" or something.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/

Falchion_Master
4 years ago#10
I didn't really like hunters. It didn't have enough story to latch me on to it. Even if they just remade a 2d game into a 2.5D game, I would love to see a metroid on the 3ds. Too bad dread got cancelled. I hate it when games get cancelled. I was looking forward to megaman legends 3 and it got canned also.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you ever think they will make a metroid 3D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived