Noob needs help, online store and battery life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Noob needs help, online store and battery life?

User Info: Th__Gaming

Th__Gaming
4 years ago#1
Hello ppl!

I have a question, this might be stupid to a lot of you considering my noobism. I haven’t had a hand held console since game boy color, so I am slightly out of touch. However with fire emblem dropping I got quiet interested in a 3ds, as well come fall I might start studding at a place that comes with a train commutate. I see the 3ds as a great way to kill some time during the commutate.

Those are the reasons why - not that you care but well ^^. Now I have a few questions.

Battery life on the XL how is it, say no 3d and full on 3d?

Also there is an online store I take it? How does that work, similar to psn and stuff like that? As I am familiar with those.
Ds/gba had a lot of nice castlevania games I thought looked really awesome, as some other stuff but mostly those, any chance some of those games are available for download and play on the 3ds?
IŽd love to see a library or a list of the games in the online shop if that is possible.

Finally I live in EU swe, if that makes a difference?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reading and answering my questions, I do appreciate that a lot =).
http://th-gaming.blogspot.com - The hardcore philosophy.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Noob needs help, online store and battery life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived