How hyped are you for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How hyped are you for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
4 years ago#1
How much are you boiling over with anticipation? - Results (589 votes)
The maximum amount of hype-age possible. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
20.2% (119 votes)
A really really huge amount. :D
16.13% (95 votes)
Quite hyped. ^_^
22.07% (130 votes)
Kinda excited . . . :|
22.24% (131 votes)
Meh. >_>
13.75% (81 votes)
Not at all, it looks bad. >:-(
5.6% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I for one, am hyped to particularly dangerous degree, and I haven't even seen the trailer yet.
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
4 years ago#2
I have my Amazon Gift Cards ready! Just need an exact release date.
Pokemon FireRed Playthrough: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaDsGhOOwIjq6vaKaOtihmDNp7sD26dOG

User Info: masa8mune

masa8mune
4 years ago#3
VERY hyped.

mario luigi:dream team>>>paper mario sticker star if it has rpg elements.
Currently playing: Re:R, Mario kart 7, Tales of symphonia, Naruto clash of the ninja revulution 1/2

User Info: Deimos259

Deimos259
4 years ago#4
I liked SSS so I'll try it
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/103015365/1239014647840.gif

User Info: Neo1661

Neo1661
4 years ago#5
Zero because 1) Never played the previous ones 2) So many Mario games coming out this year it sounds like a rush job. They could of been developing them for over a year and only just heard but I doubt it.

I'm expecting huge disappointment.
http://s18.postimage.org/4kafdm0rt/307312_512235452175865_131213131_n.jpg

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#6
Neo1661 posted...
Zero because 1) Never played the previous ones 2) So many Mario games coming out this year it sounds like a rush job. They could of been developing them for over a year and only just heard but I doubt it.

there's only 3 mario games coming out this year, luigi's looks EXTREMELY high quality thanks to its delays, mvsdk which is a dl title so i wouldn't expect a huge amount from it, and i can't see any crappy gimmicks like sticker star foiling this one up. looks like classic M&L to me so far. and personally, i don't count luigi u as a "game."

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#7
Neo1661 posted...

The last M&L game came out in 2009. Trust me, they've been making this game for 4 years. It's not like the same dev studio does all the Mario games. =P
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
4 years ago#8
Neo1661 posted...
it sounds like a rush job.

Bowser's Inside Story came out in February 2009 in Japan. That means Dream Team has been in development for anywhere from 3-4 years. By all means you are allowed to have your reasons for not buying a game, but for the love of god don' make up bullcrap reasons like this. This is what people consider trolling.
Pokemon FireRed Playthrough: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaDsGhOOwIjq6vaKaOtihmDNp7sD26dOG

User Info: NoName999

NoName999
4 years ago#9
Just make Miyamoto stay FAR the hell away from this game.
"This grass feels funny," Kirby thought. It feels like.... pants

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
4 years ago#10
Meh, after the dissapointment Bowser's Inside Story was for me, I'm a little skeptical of this one. For me, this series of games was at it's best when it started, and got progressively worse over time... I want to like the new ones, but they just don't beat Superstar Saga for me... I think part of it are all the gimmicks they keep adding. Definitely not the entire reason though.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How hyped are you for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived