so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and address some criticisms....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and address some criticisms....

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#1
so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and adress some criticisms....

Y not make it co-op?

Dark souls style dungeon crawling... challenging enemies and environments... difficulty scales if another player has joined ur game.

Ppl hate navi and fi(as far as i know), and dont want link to be a silent protagonist...

Y not give a companion to link, that supports him in battle as well as with info? He can talk for link and replace "annoying" familiars(which tbh i dont rly have a problem with). He would be ai(u would be able to set his tendencies at least somewhat) unless a second player joins u! Individual loot that u can bring back to ur own game! Bonuses for helping other in their games(prolly no exp, but in the case of armor and such)!

I think some loot for zelda would be nice, not loads of it, but tunics, boots, gloves, hats etc every now and then(including some unique pieces).

Thoughts?
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: Drgonbxcross

Drgonbxcross
4 years ago#2
So kind of like onimusha with co-op and open world exploring?

Meh.
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#3
Drgonbxcross posted...
So kind of like onimusha with co-op and open world exploring?

Meh.

Eh, not really like onimusha, more like a watered down monster hunter or dark souls lite with co-op.... but its a zelda game so it would have all the awesome zelda stuff but dungeon puzzles/boss fights would have co-op in mind

Think dragons dogma but the ai pawns could be drop in/drop out buddies. Also, theres prolly only one of them. Epic battles, open world,(at least ocarina style pseudo open world, or monster hunter zones), huge dungeons.
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
4 years ago#4
Sounds fine to me.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 years ago#5
Rygon posted...
Sounds fine to me.

Any aspiring game makers out there? Lmao
check quote for XBL GT

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#6
honestly as long as they don't use gimmicky controls or methods of travel again i don't care what they do.

Unfortunatlly they ONLY seem to try to change those two things...
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#7
I think it sounds awful. Zelda has never been about combat and introducing that kind of coop would make it about the combat.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 years ago#8
Sounds like Four Swords plus a little.
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
4 years ago#9
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...

Ppl hate navi and fi(as far as i know), and dont want link to be a silent protagonist...

Y not give a companion to link, that supports him in battle as well as with info? He can talk for link and replace "annoying" familiars(which tbh i dont rly have a problem with). He would be ai(u would be able to set his tendencies at least somewhat) unless a second player joins u! Individual loot that u can bring back to ur own game! Bonuses for helping other in their games(prolly no exp, but in the case of armor and such)!

Thoughts?

Not too much of a fan of your other ideas, but I think this part could actually work quite nicely.
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
4 years ago#10
All of this is awful.
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and address some criticisms....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived