Graphically Luigi's Mansion 2 is amazing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Graphically Luigi's Mansion 2 is amazing.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#1
Did you see the shading and textures? Looks so freaking good.
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 years ago#2
Nah I haven't watched alot of video lately but I do have a couple gameplay vids on my 3DS I watch from months ago. I can't wait to see it outside of a compressed movie file.
B2FC: 3268 4276 3305 last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing:

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#3
Yeah it looks pretty good, it seems like the visuals for 3DS games vary greatly.. And I mean by good developers. Some look almost 360 level (Resident Evil Revelations), some look worse than a gamecube game.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#4
yeep looks fantastic.
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#5
I agree. I can hardly think of any Wii games that look better. It's a fantastic title all around, and I'm sure on the system the visuals will be even better.

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#6
Let's just hope the framerate is up to par... I'd rather have average graphics but fluid framerates.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: seanskate

seanskate
4 years ago#7
animations on multiplayer look horrible though.
SEN = BakerBoard
XBL/ WiiU = ClickedButton

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
4 years ago#8
Nintendo knows how to do 3D right (except for Pilotwings which was headache-inducing).
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#9
ImGanondorfLol posted...
Yeah it looks pretty good, it seems like the visuals for 3DS games vary greatly.. And I mean by good developers. Some look almost 360 level (Resident Evil Revelations), some look worse than a gamecube game.

I agree RE had awesome effects and textures it beat 4 out but was a cut under 5
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#10
Fishbulb posted...
Nintendo knows how to do 3D right (except for Pilotwings which was headache-inducing).

The 3D wasn't all that great in NSMB2 and in MK7. the 3D was basically non-exsistant in NSMB2 and the 3D in MK7 really lacked in the "pop-out" department sadly.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Graphically Luigi's Mansion 2 is amazing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived