I never enjoyed a SRPG, and Fire Emblem...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I never enjoyed a SRPG, and Fire Emblem...

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#1
I love!

What a great game. Fun, deep, engaging. I will forever buy future fire emblem games. Nintendo has 1 new fan.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
4 years ago#2
I feel the same way, except I never delved into SRPGs before.
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442

User Info: furygods

furygods
4 years ago#3
I abit iffy on SRPGs especially since I got a little bored when I played Kamidori Alchemy Meister, and absolutly bored when I played Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos, but Fire Emblem...

It is on a whole new level :O
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.

Voelger
4 years ago#4
Yeah, I played Disgaea 3 on the Vita. It was ok, but nothing like this.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Dragongod165

Dragongod165
4 years ago#5
Awakening is so good. The only bad thing I have to say about it is the fact I still need to rebuy the first Fire Emblem on GBA and this game's release is probably going to drive prices of it up a bit lol
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#6
Dragongod165 posted...
Awakening is so good. The only bad thing I have to say about it is the fact I still need to rebuy the first Fire Emblem on GBA and this game's release is probably going to drive prices of it up a bit lol

You're wrong. The only bad thing about this game is that it didn't come out sooner >_<
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

Voelger
4 years ago#7
Hey who cares? It's out now :)
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
4 years ago#8
It also helps that this is the best Fire Emblem... like... ever. :3 And this is coming from a long-time fan of the series.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon

Voelger
4 years ago#9
I heard someone say that this is the Final Fantasy 7, of the Fire Emblem series. All FE games after this will be much much more popular and mainstreamed (in a good way)
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Cojirosean

Cojirosean
4 years ago#10
This happened to me with Devil Survivor,
"Whoa, you sure you're speaking Japanese there Daichi?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I never enjoyed a SRPG, and Fire Emblem...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived