I just finished talking to a Club Nintendo representative.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I just finished talking to a Club Nintendo representative.

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
4 years ago#1
I had a question about the 3DS XL/Luigi's Mansion: Dark Mood/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity promotion.

1. You don't need the serial number to register a 3DS XL. That's for extending your warranty. You'll still get the survey for the 3DS XL and have it registered on your account without a serial number.

2. Said 3DS XL's eshop account doesn't need to be tied to your Club Nintendo account.

3. The game download is in the form of a code, so you can download it on a standard 3DS if you have one or even a 3DS not linked with and/or registered with your Club Nintendo account.

So they're you have it. Feel free to obtain the necessary Club Nintendo codes in order to get a free game from the promotion. I've already pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion, but I plan to buy a 3DS XL code from Ebay.
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

strongo9
4 years ago#2
bump

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#3
This **** is a mess. Really simple here, NoA: make it eligible for all registered 3DS XLs.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#4
crimsonclaw111 posted...
This **** is a mess. Really simple here, NoA: make it eligible for all registered 3DS XLs.

This.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

strongo9
4 years ago#5
crimsonclaw111 posted...

This topic doesn't really apply to everybody. It's for people who don't have 3DS XLs and are looking to get a free game by "cheating" the system.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
4 years ago#6
I'm irked because I got my XL on launch, so I don't qualify. BOOOOOOOOO D: Oh well.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#7
They prolly want to entice new XL buyers, which is good, since I'm planning to upgrade soon and I'll be getting both games anyway.
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#8
Sakurafanboy posted...
I'm irked because I got my XL on launch, so I don't qualify. BOOOOOOOOO D: Oh well.

This. I already registered mine too.

This promotion should apply to all registered XL owners.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
4 years ago#9
Strongo9, I sent you a friend request. Can you be my friend please?
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#10
The sense of entitlement of people these days sickens me. I can't believe the amount of whiners who think that because they already bought a 3DS XL they should get the free game anyways. News flash: this promotion is to entice people who don't have an XL to buy one, not to reward people that already own one.
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I just finished talking to a Club Nintendo representative.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived