Pokemon Card Games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Card Games?

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if there are any pokemon card battle games around or if there are plans for any to be released? I don't remember ever seeing one on a console or handheld unlike those yugioh and magic the gathering games, which there seem to be a buttload of.

User Info: DSplayer50

DSplayer50
4 years ago#2
There were two on the Gameboy Color back in the day. Although the second one was never brought to the US. The first one was awesome though.
GT=AlreadySoCold 3DS Nik-1977-0647-5232
I'd do anything for Clementine.

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#3
That's a shame. It would probably get quite a few sales i imagine.

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#4
They have an online version of the game or something now, I think.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Fayceless

Fayceless
4 years ago#5
Find a copy of Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy Color if you can! I still go back and play it every so often.

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#6
Well, there's "Pokemon Trading Card Game: How to Play DS". Unfortunately, that's only a tutorial.
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: TeamBelmont91

TeamBelmont91
4 years ago#7
ON MOTORCYCLES.
Making yourself "The official _____ of the ___ board" isn't giving you any bonus points, bub. Stop kidding yourself.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#8
I suppose a fully featured Pokemon card game on 3DS with online and everything would cut into the trading card business? Are Pokemon cards even a thing still?

I think a Pokemon card game set up in a similar way to the RPGs would be pretty cool. Instead of trainers you'd battle collectors... instead of random battles in the wild you'd take on part time jobs (different mini-games) to earn money for booster packs... there'd be tournaments, a story, lots of NPCs and cities....

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#9
TeamBelmont91 posted...
ON MOTORCYCLES.

Was this supposed to be funny?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon Card Games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived