Sticker star 19.99$ at amazon as well.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sticker star 19.99$ at amazon as well.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0053BCMAC/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_new?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=new&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#2
Tch, too bad Canada isn't doing this. Price match it for $17.99.

User Info: skulper34

skulper34
4 years ago#3
Yep I bought it since to me this game is not worth $40.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#4
skulper34 posted...

I would buy but I redeemed amazon gift cards from app trailers but they are out so I have to wait 24-48 hours.......the sale might be over by then ;_;
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
Spendin all my money. They were out at my local bestbuy and I didn't feel like paying shipping.

Amazon Prime is the source of all my overspending...

User Info: Plasma EXE

Plasma EXE
4 years ago#6
Oh wow already, and on a Mario game?

I'd get this though if I didn't have so many games that I am buying for the next few months.
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336

User Info: skulper34

skulper34
4 years ago#7
pikachupwnage posted...
skulper34 posted...

I would buy but I redeemed amazon gift cards from app trailers but they are out so I have to wait 24-48 hours.......the sale might be over by then ;_;

Yeah I had a $5 gift card and free 2 day shipping so I just paid $15 for this game, not bad. Now I will see what the hate is all about and not be mad i spent 40!

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#8
pikachupwnage posted...
skulper34 posted...

Feel your paint...app trailers takes long...plus my other rewards site...hell I'm no where near $20 on amazon.
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

User Info: ANTI_Bob

ANTI_Bob
4 years ago#9
pikachupwnage posted...
skulper34 posted...

For awhile I thought I was the only one here that used App Trailers to get Amazon gift cards for 3DS games...Until I got permanently suspended just because I found a way to skip those pesky Bright Roll ads.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#10
Amazon doesn't have in-store pickup as an option so Best Buy still wins.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sticker star 19.99$ at amazon as well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived