The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I am done... I am trading both my PS3 and Vita for a 3DS and games, smart choice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I am done... I am trading both my PS3 and Vita for a 3DS and games, smart choice

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 years ago#1
?, cause I do not play the PS3 any more except for persona 3, the vita and whats coming out is very disappointing, I been mostly playing old PSP games like FFT and for Vita persona 4...

the line up for Vita was very disappointing, I am thinking about buying a 3DS and just some games for it, i am a RPG fan any way, and fire emblem looks like it doesnt disappoint. Is this a good idea?
http://i46.tinypic.com/r7pzli.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2akfbye.jpg I am a hot fat guy!

User Info: Chadawah

Chadawah
4 years ago#2
Stupid choice. 3DS is great, but you'll be loosing a lot of money by trading. Vita and PS3 are not that bad. Maybe Vita because of games, but definitely not PS3.

User Info: Evonfire

Evonfire
4 years ago#3
If you don't mind me asking what is the reason that you HAVE to get a 3ds?
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#4
You should try getting a job instead. It's rewarding being able to own everything you want instead of having to convince mommy to pay the difference on trades.

But if you really want to take $50 for your consoles, trade away.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
4 years ago#5
No, that is a terrible idea. I love my 3DS, but selling both systems and games for another system...never a good idea. Vita is in its infancy. It will have games coming. You say you like RPGs. Ys Celceta is coming out for the Vita this year.
Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948

User Info: Cody32390

Cody32390
4 years ago#6
PS3 > 3DS > Vita

Just sayin
Real talk.
*CodyBDC*

User Info: noutBr

noutBr
4 years ago#7
Selling a PS3? You crazy? The Last of Us isn't even out yet and I'm sure you missed some great PS3 games that are already out or how about re-playing your favourite games? I'm playing Ni No Kuni now and it's great, just keep your consoles dammit!

I have a Vita and 3DS and I advice you to just save up some more without selling your Vita. You may regret it someday, even if there is nothing on the horizon. For me as a European I still have Persona 4 to look forward too next week and I've never played it on PS2 so I can't wait :)

At least I'll have something to play until Fire Emblem comes out (I hope it can entertain me that long) and I hope FE will keep me busy until Animal Crossing comes out. What a great year this is already when it comes to games!
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
4 years ago#8
If you're not too picky with RPG's, there's no way in hell selling your PS3 is a smart choice. VITA on the other hand, might be a good trade for a 3DS.
Also, you're gonna do it anyway. So, why did you bother to tell us?
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
4 years ago#9
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
If you're not too picky with RPG's, there's no way in hell selling your PS3 is a smart choice. VITA on the other hand, might be a good trade for a 3DS.
Also, you're gonna do it anyway. So, why did you bother to tell us?

Attention
\(^_^)/
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
4 years ago#10
nativeboi85 posted...
i am a RPG fan any way

And you sold your PS3 why?

PS3 has the Tales series, Final Fantasy, Eternal Sonata, and a whole bunch of RPGs that you probably haven't heard of. I'm not trying to dissuade you, but the PS3 has a HUGE RPG library.
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I am done... I am trading both my PS3 and Vita for a 3DS and games, smart choice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived