50% trade in bonus at GameStop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 50% trade in bonus at GameStop

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#1
GameStop is doing a 50% trade-in bonus.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

I guess it's time to get rid of NSMB2 and Paper Mario Sticker Star and put that money towards Luigi's Mansion.

Plus, I'm a Pro Member.

What games are y'all trading in?

inb4lolgamestop

inb4ebayisbetter

inb4youstillgetrippedoff

There, I think that about covers it.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: BobbyGoticks

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#2
are you serious? Youre gonna sell 2 games for 1? Plus, even minimum wage gets you $40 in like 3 hours wtf are you doing with your life?
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | 2x 500GB 7200RPM

User Info: Giygasminion

Giygasminion
4 years ago#3
BobbyGoticks posted...
are you serious? Youre gonna sell 2 games for 1? Plus, even minimum wage gets you $40 in like 3 hours wtf are you doing with your life?

Minimum wage doesn't get you 40 dollars in 3 hours. Unless minimum wage is $13.33/hour where you're from.
NN ID: Achilles11
http://backloggery.com/schamman89

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#4
Giygasminion posted...
BobbyGoticks posted...

Minimum wage doesn't get you 40 dollars in 3 hours. Unless minimum wage is $13.33/hour where you're from.

alright fine like 4 hours makes literally no difference
Core i5 3570k @3.6GHz | MSI GTX670 PE | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | 2x 500GB 7200RPM

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#5
BobbyGoticks posted...

"Hurr derr, trading in games that have no actual re-sell value for another is stupid".

User Info: twistedreality1

twistedreality1
4 years ago#6
BobbyGoticks posted...
Giygasminion posted...
BobbyGoticks posted...

alright fine like 4 hours makes literally no difference

Minimum wage is $7.25 where I live so more like 6 hours
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#7
lol
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: ViperEO2

ViperEO2
4 years ago#8
Yeah minimum wage substantially differs across states. Florida is only 7.25. But still, I feel that trading in games is generally silly, unless you really hate the game. Maybe thats a mindset you get into when you are older.

BobbyGoticks
4 years ago#9
OoSubaruoO posted...
BobbyGoticks posted...

"Hurr derr, trading in games that have no actual re-sell value for another is stupid".

It is, you basically paid $80 to rent NSMB2 and SS and get $20 toward Luigis Mansion.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#10
EBGames here does 30% bonus boosts towards pre-orders on titles. And, T2 on certain ones. Thanks to these promotions, I'm getting a lot of games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 50% trade in bonus at GameStop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived