The worst thing about 3DS is Spotpass.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The worst thing about 3DS is Spotpass.

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
4 years ago#11
i hate it. my cousin who lives in the next town over has met over 100 users . i havent met a single person with spot pass :-(

User Info: MrDrippy

MrDrippy
4 years ago#12
I'm a grown ass man, with a beard, and I don't give a **** what people think. I'm not insecure like you. No one treats me any different seeing me game in public. I feel sorry for your kind.
http://i.imgur.com/eNimzuq.jpg

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#13
I hate Streetpass and the pedometer thing. I feel like I'm being excluded from anything to do with either. I don't take handhelds out and around with me.

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#14
kaliskonig posted...
i hate it. my cousin who lives in the next town over has met over 100 users . i havent met a single person with spot pass :-(

STREET pass.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#15
jedinat posted...
I hate Streetpass and the pedo meter thing
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
4 years ago#16
0/10
Eager Eric

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#17
LinktoDrink posted...
I'm a grown man. People look down on me if I'm playing with a handheld system in public (although it's totally socially acceptable for adults to play games on their cell phones for some reason).

If people look down upon you, look down upon them back for thinking such a ridiculous thing in this day and age.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#18
Devilman_Amon posted...
jedinat posted...
I hate Streetpass and the pedo meter thing

ha
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#19
do realize: the real purpose of spotpass is so they can pass system updates without a pirates consent.. and they need all these ticky tack spotpass bonuses so that people keep it turned on.

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster
4 years ago#20
zavlinz posted...
do realize: the real purpose of spotpass is so they can pass system updates without a pirates consent.. and they need all these ticky tack spotpass bonuses so that people keep it turned on.

updates still ask for your permission before they are installed.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The worst thing about 3DS is Spotpass.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived