Should I get Paper Mario as a sure thing, or Metal Torrent to try something new?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get Paper Mario as a sure thing, or Metal Torrent to try something new?

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
4 years ago#1
80/80

I just finished gathering the 200 Coins I need to Download Paper Mario off Club Nintendo, which I know that is exactly what I want and will enjoy, but there is 2 other games available on Club Nintendo for the 3DS too. So I figure, I ask if those games are worth it?

I'm pretty sure I'm not into Birds&Beans so the only other choice currently is Metal Torrent. And it looks like a space combat game which I'm all over if true. Can anyone give any insight into the game? Thanks in advance.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
It's not worth getting any DSiware games on 3DS imho.

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
4 years ago#3
Huh. So it is DSiWare. That's weird as its website via the Club Nintendo 150 Coin promotion says "This software can ONLY be downloaded on a 3DS System, not DSi, or DSiXL." Now why would there be exclusive 3DS DSiWare out there? o_O
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#4
RyuVegas posted...
Huh. So it is DSiWare. That's weird as its website via the Club Nintendo 150 Coin promotion says "This software can ONLY be downloaded on a 3DS System, not DSi, or DSiXL." Now why would there be exclusive 3DS DSiWare out there? o_O

It's just the Nintendo Club reward that's 3DS exclusive.

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
4 years ago#5
Metal Torrent is dreck, don't get it.
"A man who lived in dreams. That's who he was."

User Info: VivaLaRazaLH

VivaLaRazaLH
4 years ago#6
Do you think you are cool for posting 80/80?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get Paper Mario as a sure thing, or Metal Torrent to try something new?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived