Just got a 3DS XL, two quick questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got a 3DS XL, two quick questions

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#11
furygods posted...
if you are really careful, never squeeze the 3DS XL when it is closed (According to some other people) - Even slightly squeezing is a no go.

i have taken a flashlight and attempted to view the gap between the screens. I just cant imagine slight squeezing causing it to touch, its too far away.

User Info: furygods

furygods
4 years ago#12
zavlinz posted...
furygods posted...
if you are really careful, never squeeze the 3DS XL when it is closed (According to some other people) - Even slightly squeezing is a no go.

i have taken a flashlight and attempted to view the gap between the screens. I just cant imagine slight squeezing causing it to touch, its too far away.

The slight squeezing part was tested by me personally, by slight I mean carrying it in your pocket and putting some tension on it (only a little bit!) from riding vehicles such as train/car.
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#13
i dunno, i havnt decided if its worth worrying about. I think i'll take my chances until the warranty runs out :P
But i can see where a bumpy car ride could pose a threat.

User Info: TatsuSuou

TatsuSuou
4 years ago#14
Thanks for the replies everyone.
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#15
Just get some Hori screen protectors and you won't have to worry about scratching.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
4 years ago#16
I put mine in a case in my bag. It's secure but probably bounces about the place a little.

I've yet to see any marks caused by the lower screen.

My old 3DS, on the other hand, would get those marks even with a cloth between the screens. However those rubbed off. It never scratched my screen.
[Wubeth Intensifies]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got a 3DS XL, two quick questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived