Next 3DS or 3DS XL sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Next 3DS or 3DS XL sale?

User Info: Riku413

Riku413
4 years ago#11
CraigsList. Got a pink one and blue one for 300 total. No scratches and system works like it's brand new. Check out your local listings and shop smart!
I bought a bird that repeats what I say but, "I'm lonely" is all that he's heard.

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
4 years ago#12
Ugh thanks guys. I'm looking for anything 160 and below atm. I'll check what you guys are recommending!
Love me long time.

MissCarriage
4 years ago#13
CraigsList! Ah I forgot about that site... I still don't know if I could trust them though.
Love me long time.

Riku413
4 years ago#14
CraigsList! Ah I forgot about that site... I still don't know if I could trust them though.

It's great but definitely play it safe. Meet at a public place, bring some one with you, inspect before handing them money, ect. Good luck!
I bought a bird that repeats what I say but, "I'm lonely" is all that he's heard.

MissCarriage
4 years ago#15
Oh god I live in the greater LA area and I'm scared to death. I think I'll just wait for a sale considering most of these offers look like they've been written under the influence of who knows what. x_X
Love me long time.

User Info: Kamil

Kamil
4 years ago#16
I trust eBay way more than Craigslist. But yeah I hope you get one MissCarriage I'm still in the market for one. I don't care so much for sales per se, but yeah I was going to get the Mario Kart 7 bundle off newegg and even that got pulled out of my cart and I was told it was "unavailable."
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!

Riku413
4 years ago#17
I trust eBay way more than Craigslist.

Most definitely. I just lucked out with my purchase. You gotta sift through the weird to find something decent!

MissCarriage
4 years ago#18
Yeah I'm really looking forward to a sale too. I might even get one for myself. :O

And yeah I can't trust CraigsList its too risky. :(
Love me long time.

Riku413
4 years ago#19
Yeah I'm really looking forward to a sale too. I might even get one for myself. :O

And yeah I can't trust CraigsList its too risky. :(

http://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/ sort by "new" and check on it when you can, always someone there posting a sale!

MissCarriage
4 years ago#20
Ah thank you so much! You've been super helpful. Now I have like 4 sites to check on a daily basis ahah.
Love me long time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Next 3DS or 3DS XL sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived