Did you enjoy the e-shop taxes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did you enjoy the e-shop taxes?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#11
I swear our govenor in Michigan loves to troll us online buyers, he was going to eliminate online sales tax for us....but nope...he rather cut teacher's pay.
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#12
CAPSAR posted...
I'm in Mass and they definitely charge us the sales tax, hence our nick name of Taxachusesstts. So I think I'm going to skirt paying taxes and give this a try. Thanks for the info!

mass doesnt charge tax on out of state online sales last i checked.
Charging any online sales tax is a relatively new thing, and a lot of states with sales tax have not caught up with it.

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
4 years ago#13
What if someone can't buy things from the US e-shop just because they won't accept non-US cards? Any other options?

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#14
Puddingchan posted...
What if someone can't buy things from the US e-shop just because they won't accept non-US cards? Any other options?

theres sites that you can use paypal and they'll send you the prepaid card code. Sites like maximuscards.com (research accordingly, i havnt used it)

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
4 years ago#15
zavlinz posted...
Puddingchan posted...

theres sites that you can use paypal and they'll send you the prepaid card code. Sites like maximuscards.com (research accordingly, i havnt used it)

Hmm ok I guess it isn't worth it compared to a method someone else recommended. A 5% tax beats the prepaid option.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Did you enjoy the e-shop taxes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived