Anyone remembers about Little Nemo from the NES times?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone remembers about Little Nemo from the NES times?

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#1
It was one of my favorite games. It was so cute, and remembering it brings a tear to my eye.

Now that i think about it, i remember this game even got a Google Doodle year ago. Since an old NES Game is getting a new sequel for 3DS soon (Ninja Jajamaru) is there a slight chance this can appear too?
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#2
As much as I'd love to see it, I highly doubt that we will ever get a sequel to that gem.

It is a great game. Everyone should get an NES and Little Nemo more now.

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
4 years ago#3
hopefully...it was a good game, but doubtful. Nintendo doesn't like to take chances, just re-release Mario Golf a bajillion times and call it art.
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz

User Info: UltimateKaiba

UltimateKaiba
4 years ago#4
Little Nemo is a CLASSIC!!! put that on the VC!
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura

User Info: DDCecil

DDCecil
4 years ago#5
One of my favorites, we rented it a few times. I finally bought a copy (probably the same one we rented) along with Action 52 (got rid of that the next day) back in 1995 for $5.
Finally... I now have a complete U.S. Odyssey2 collection!
www.backloggery.com/ddcecil

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#6
Wait...it was Capcom that made it? Talk about being late! I never paid attention to it's developer.
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#7
It was a comic strip long before the game and most likely the basis for its appearance on google.
PSN: toadieman

User Info: UltimateKaiba

UltimateKaiba
4 years ago#8
theres also a movie too
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
4 years ago#9
I would of loved to have seen the Wii A Boy and His Blob engine used for a remake of Little Nemo.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: nickyd123

nickyd123
4 years ago#10
Wow I had no idea there was a game for the movie. I remember watching it so many times on my old VHS growing up, good times. If I had known there was a game for it, that would have been awesome at the time.
GT: Nickizzles
Check out my channel with some CoD Montages and Guitar Hero Customs: http://www.youtube.com/user/nickizzles?feature=mhee
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone remembers about Little Nemo from the NES times?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived