General questions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. General questions?

User Info: Patriarch105

Patriarch105
4 years ago#1
I just got a 3DS and I'm wondering a few things.

1) Whats nintendo club? Should I just ignore it?

2) Whats with these AR cards?

3) Do i ever need to set up an online profile to buy DLC? Its never been promted.

4) How do I reconfigure 3D after the initial start up. I want to see if i can make it better.

5) Anything else I should know?
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

Patriarch105
4 years ago#2
Any help would be much appreciated.
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#3
1. Club Nintendo is a rewards program. I wouldn't ignore it as you can get some pretty neat stuff. Go to https://club.nintendo.com/, create an account, and use the codes that are given with some games to receive coins. These coins are used to get rewards/

2. AR Cards are specially made cards that allow you to play augmented reality games with the AR Games application. Just a fun little addition.

3. No.

4. I'm not sure about this.

5. Streetpass Mii Plaza is also a fun little addition. It lets you play a game with other peoples Miis you Streetpass called Find Mii. You can also collect puzzle pieces to finish puzzles. There are also fun apps, like Swapnote, you can download.

Patriarch105
4 years ago#4
anyone know about the 3d?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. General questions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived