Has anyone any personal proof that you get pink pieces from Spotpass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has anyone any personal proof that you get pink pieces from Spotpass?

User Info: catsrnice

catsrnice
4 years ago#1
I keep hearing that you get pink pieces from being lucky when a new puzzle comes out over spotpass. But has anyone actually seen that happen or have a screenie/video showing it?
I and my network of 5+ 3ds users have never gotten a pink piece from this and it seems that it would have happened at least once by now.

User Info: DanWoods85

DanWoods85
4 years ago#2
I work in a college, and we have a few foreign exchange students, one of whom seems to have a lot of pink pieces. Though, I have no idea where he gets them from.

I think I've been given a pink piece for a new puzzle, Mario Tennis I believe.

But, I wish that we could just exchange coins for them, like we can for blue ones.
NNID: DanWoods85
3DS FC: 0688-5613-3316

User Info: catsrnice

catsrnice
4 years ago#3
Never mind I finally found proof, mostly everyone says that's what happens but I never saw anyone saw it happened to them.
On the bright side that new brain age one only has 24 pieces. That's a first for the ones to come out since the 2nd update.
I wonder if they'll ever make a 3rd update (I finally got all the hats a few months ago)

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#4
I've had it happen, but only after resetting the puzzle swap data several times to get one. Didn't take a picture though.

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#5
DanWoods85 posted...
I work in a college, and we have a few foreign exchange students, one of whom seems to have a lot of pink pieces. Though, I have no idea where he gets them from.

I think I've been given a pink piece for a new puzzle, Mario Tennis I believe.

But, I wish that we could just exchange coins for them, like we can for blue ones.

I wish we could as well. Either make it cost more or make it a rare occurrence. It's so hard to find people to Streetpass where I live so it's near impossible for me to get pink pieces.

User Info: siegeshot

siegeshot
4 years ago#6
I used to get a pink piece every single puzzle. So did all of my friends. These last three puzzles, no pieces. But there's been a spotpass update. Now I'm trying to figure out how that works. Weeha.
Next outbreak opportunity for Frank West to cover: RE6 Mercs: Reunion. Last battle covered: uMvC3. He's covered wars ya know?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has anyone any personal proof that you get pink pieces from Spotpass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived