Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
4 years ago#1
man, I'm still so annoyed that NoA hasn't announced the Black 3DS XL for North America, or at least the Black 3DS XL bundle with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. This bundle and color came out in Japan already and is scheduled to release in Europe next month!! Why doesn't NA have any announcements of this yet!! :*( so sad...

User Info: Kureno

Kureno
4 years ago#2
Because you touch yours--

Nah, NoA just hates colors.
Loading new signature. Please wait.

Janus151
4 years ago#3
Seriously...I hate NoA! :(
I bet they would get even more sales if they released more colors!

User Info: DeviL337

DeviL337
4 years ago#4
This is extremely disappointing, considering I'm only buying a 3DS XL if it comes out in black or white. But with this game coming out soon I may just have to man up.

Janus151
4 years ago#5
DeviL337 posted...
This is extremely disappointing, considering I'm only buying a 3DS XL if it comes out in black or white. But with this game coming out soon I may just have to man up.

yah seriously, me too...
but they still have 1 month to announce it...so NoA, don't let me down!!

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#6
Are colours really that important to you, that you won't buy this amazing system just for the games?

User Info: j0nb0y22

j0nb0y22
4 years ago#7
I couldn't take it anymore so I swapped a NA unit into a white Japanese LL, never looked back.
@('_')@

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#8
Release Monster Hunter 4 with it instead noa
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~

User Info: Amendyth

Amendyth
4 years ago#9
Aren't there services out there that will paint your handhelds/consoles whatever the hell color you want?
Fire Emblem: Awakening has taken my mind and my soul.

User Info: j0nb0y22

j0nb0y22
4 years ago#10
Amendyth posted...
Aren't there services out there that will paint your handhelds/consoles whatever the hell color you want?

Colorware used to, but it was expensive and never looked as good as the original.
@('_')@
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Still no Black 3DS XL or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate bundle announcement for NA?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived