Help I played my 3DS XL for about 5 hour today and now everything I see is in 3D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help I played my 3DS XL for about 5 hour today and now everything I see is in 3D

User Info: GuyCarlPeterson

GuyCarlPeterson
4 years ago#1
I was wanting to start a new file on Fire Emblem so I was playing it kind of a lot today to get back to where I was. I had this system for like 2 weeks and didn't know things like this could happen if I played for a long time. Now words are popping off of internet web pages and pictures too. Is this normal? How can I stop it?
You can't even see me here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
4 years ago#2
Those mushrooms dont actually make you bigger...
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#3
It's normal, lol. It used to happen when I first got my 3DS. You get used to it and it never happens again, so enjoy it.

User Info: GuyCarlPeterson

GuyCarlPeterson
4 years ago#4
Well if it is normal and my eyes just adjusting is it okay if I play some more? I haven't played the other games I bought yet.
You can't even see me here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B

User Info: jamieyello

jamieyello
4 years ago#5
I'm surprised there aren't a bunch of trolls being like
"Wut? your seeing in 3d? you should see a doctor about that."
cause that's pretty much the answer I got when I got the same thing.
my sig was getting old.

User Info: dbzbadman06

dbzbadman06
4 years ago#6
That exact thing happened to me the first few weeks I had it. It will go away though.
3DS fc: 3308-4762-2086
Name: Todd

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#7
GuyCarlPeterson posted...
I was wanting to start a new file on Fire Emblem so I was playing it kind of a lot today to get back to where I was. I had this system for like 2 weeks and didn't know things like this could happen if I played for a long time. Now words are popping off of internet web pages and pictures too. Is this normal? How can I stop it?

Lay off the shrooms
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: GLDanzego

GLDanzego
4 years ago#8
Yep, I encountered the same exact thing when I got the 3DS back when it first came out. It eventually goes away, so enjoy it while it's happening. ;)

User Info: Shiga

Shiga
4 years ago#9
What? I want to experience this! I never did when I first got mine..
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]

User Info: BrokenBandit84

BrokenBandit84
4 years ago#10
I'd Recommend not using the 3D anymore. The games are just as fun (or not fun) without it on.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help I played my 3DS XL for about 5 hour today and now everything I see is in 3D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived