Luigi's Mansion. Still no word on...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion. Still no word on...

User Info: GenericName9

GenericName9
4 years ago#1
Still have'nt heard anything about the Gameboy Horror. I hope it's still in the game, I really liked that part of it, finding the blocks of cheese and gold mice, & inspecting for ghosts, etc.

The way it sounds in the previews/interviews it sounds almost as if the Gameboy Horror has been replaced by the ability to have different light types for your flashlight. Is that a reasonable assumption? Has anyone heard anything different?
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#2
The game boy horror is replaced by something else. I believe it's called the Dual Screens because it's based off the DS.
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135

User Info: rahxephon122

rahxephon122
4 years ago#3
*Dual Screams

I believe
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
4 years ago#4
I read a preview review that called it a modified DS. It reminded me of the GBA SP that Mario had in Thousand Year Door.

GenericName9
4 years ago#5
Mariofan15 posted...
The game boy horror is replaced by something else. I believe it's called the Dual Screens because it's based off the DS.

So you have an in-game DS that you scan around with? Cool! I can't wait. It feels almost like the "GC Golden Age" again all this cool stuff coming out, I'm excited. thx for the quick replies everyone.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#6
Mariofan15 posted...

So you have an in-game DS that you scan around with? Cool! I can't wait. It feels almost like the "GC Golden Age" again all this cool stuff coming out, I'm excited. thx for the quick replies everyone.

I didnt say it did that. I said it was replaced.
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135

GenericName9
4 years ago#7
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

I didnt say it did that. I said it was replaced.

So no one knows if it retains the same in-game FUNCTION as before?

User Info: StarmanJunior

StarmanJunior
4 years ago#8
It'll be the 3DH (3D Horror)

Eh? Ehhh?
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.

User Info: Kentaro21

Kentaro21
4 years ago#9
I'm sure it got an upgrade for this game. The Poltergust sure did.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion. Still no word on...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived