Nintendo really needs to figure out a way to...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo really needs to figure out a way to...

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#1
Increase the amount of titles the 3DS can allow for Streetpassing at a time. i already had to sacrifice and delete SSFIV3D and Sonic Generations for FE:A and Crosswords Plus. with LM:DM, AC:NL and all the other big 3DS titles coming out this year how are people supposed to have Streetpass activated for each and every game they have at a given time?.

Also why only 12 at a time?. Nintendo had to know before this system was released that people were eventually gonna have a massive amount of titles activated with Streetpass at a time while they're out and about.

Is the 3DS not capable or powerful enough of handling more titles at a time?. i hope they can fix this through a software update so that at least 25-30 titles can constaintly be running at the same time for Streetpassing.

Anyone else annoyed by this?
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
4 years ago#2
It's not power, it's amount of data going around. They could potentially have 50 titles going all at once but that'd be at the expense of battery life.
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
4 years ago#3
Oh, come on, come back to your senses, there's no need to have streetpass activated for so many games, I have:

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

And I'm done with all the streetpass features on most of them, and really, while streetpass seems to be fun, it really becomes a heavy job to be loading all those games just to get lame rewards.
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#4
ares9090 posted...
Oh, come on, come back to your senses, there's no need to have streetpass activated for so many games, I have:

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

And I'm done with all the streetpass features on most of them, and really, while streetpass seems to be fun, it really becomes a heavy job to be loading all those games just to get lame rewards.

Off the top of my head:

KI:U
SM3DL
MK7
RE:R
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza
FE:A

I can't remember the other two. i'm buying LM:DM, AC:NL and most of the other titles that will no doubt have the Streetpass feature. i can't see myself ever deleting any of the ones i currently have activated right now.

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
4 years ago#5
ares9090 posted...

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

Off the top of my head:

SM3DL
MK7
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza

I can't remember the other two. i'm buying LM:DM, AC:NL and most of the other titles that will no doubt have the Streetpass feature. i can't see myself ever deleting any of the ones i currently have activated right now.

To each their own, while I still play KIU, RER and MK7, I disabled the Streepass for KIU, my friends kept spamming the same weapon every saturday, no need to have it activated, RER I already have the 1000 missions achievement, and everything I can get with Streetpass I can get it playing on WiFi, I don't need to get more lives, Super Mushrooms, Tanooki Leaves and Fire Flowers on SM3DL, the game already provides a plethora of them, and about the records? meh, it's a lame feature on SM·dL

I still keep active Streetpass Mii Plaza and Mario Kart 7, and I recently activated it on Shinobi, I'm getting ACNL, LM:DM so, those 2 will have Streetpass feature on, let's see for how long.
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#6
ares9090 posted...
ares9090 posted...

KIU
RER
SM3DL
MK7
KHDDD

Off the top of my head:

SM3DL
MK7
Ridge Racer 3D
Crosswords Plus
Mario Tennis Open
NSMB2
Streetpass Mii Plaza

To each their own, while I still play KIU, RER and MK7, I disabled the Streepass for KIU, my friends kept spamming the same weapon every saturday, no need to have it activated, RER I already have the 1000 missions achievement, and everything I can get with Streetpass I can get it playing on WiFi, I don't need to get more lives, Super Mushrooms, Tanooki Leaves and Fire Flowers on SM3DL, the game already provides a plethora of them, and about the records? meh, it's a lame feature on SM·dL

I still keep active Streetpass Mii Plaza and Mario Kart 7, and I recently activated it on Shinobi, I'm getting ACNL, LM:DM so, those 2 will have Streetpass feature on, let's see for how long.

Considering the type of game i'd probrably say forever ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo really needs to figure out a way to...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived