Coming back to 3DS after a loooooooong break.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Coming back to 3DS after a loooooooong break.

User Info: Number43

Number43
4 years ago#11
There's a download only dungeon crawler game called Unchained Blades (it's priced like a full retail game, but it is like a retail game in scope and was one in Japan.)

User Info: LethalX08

LethalX08
4 years ago#12
Number43 posted...
There's a download only dungeon crawler game called Unchained Blades (it's priced like a full retail game, but it is like a retail game in scope and was one in Japan.)

I remember that game. Has it been released worldwide ?.

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief
Professor Layton Masked Miracle
Brain Age:Hell

Was going to skip scribblenauts for either the Wii U or Steam version. Was going to skip Mario tennis due to the lack of RPG mode though i also can't stop playing it on the 3DS XL in GAME O.o.

I'm ashamed i forgot Epic Mickey seeing as it based on castle of illusion & i freaking love that game.

Skipping Professor Layton as i feel i need to play the series from the start. Rhythm Thief i think i liked, have to replay the demo & that reminds me of the Final Fantasy rhythm game.

New brain age isn't out in EU.
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08 Steam: lethalx08 Raptr: lethalx08 Playing: Skyrim DLC, Hitman HD & MGR R.

User Info: Willie_Makeit

Willie_Makeit
4 years ago#13
Devil Survivor Overclocked. 'Nuff said.
Sig.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#14
LethalX08 posted...
Had a launch day 3DS & played it daily for nearly a year but all that play time damaged the circle pad, screen got scratches thanks to the weird bottom screen problem & once the 3DS XL got announced & i got to hold one i knew i must upgrade but money has been extremely tight.

Anyway the 3DS must of had a few good releases since my last game (Kid Icarus) & now that i have a bit of money spare i shall treat myself. Already got FE, MH3, Luigi mansion 2, castlevania etc on pre order but what backlog games should i look out for ?.

I know about Paper Mario, NSMB2 & Zero Escape. Is there anything i'm missing ? eshop or retail ?.

Thanks.

Theres New pokemon for fall and DKCR 3D and M&L 4 in the summer and all those games you listed get now in addition to KH DDD
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

LethalX08
4 years ago#15
Willie_Makeit posted...
Devil Survivor Overclocked. 'Nuff said.

Imported the original & the sequel on DS, will likely get the enhanced version whenever it drops in the UK.

Theres New pokemon for fall and DKCR 3D and M&L 4 in the summer and all those games you listed get now in addition to KH DDD

Oh i know about pokemon X/Y :D & DKCR 3D (was a rumor well before it was revealed) & i know about M&L bur haven't seen any fotage, will have to watch the latest nintendo direct.
3DS: 1504/5682/1682 PSN: LethalX08 Steam: lethalx08 Raptr: lethalx08 Playing: Skyrim DLC, Hitman HD & MGR R.

User Info: GreenSF49

GreenSF49
4 years ago#16
LethalX08 posted...
Number43 posted...

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief

Was going to skip scribblenauts for either the Wii U or Steam version. Was going to skip Mario tennis due to the lack of RPG mode though i also can't stop playing it on the 3DS XL in GAME O.o.

I'm ashamed i forgot Epic Mickey seeing as it based on castle of illusion & i freaking love that game.

Skipping Professor Layton as i feel i need to play the series from the start. Rhythm Thief i think i liked, have to replay the demo & that reminds me of the Final Fantasy rhythm game.

I also need to play the layton games :/

and I was going to put The final fantasy rhythm game but I don't know how to spell that(yes, thats my excuse!)
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs

LethalX08
4 years ago#17
GreenSF49 posted...
LethalX08 posted...
Number43 posted...

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Mario tennis open
Epic Mickey
Rhythm Thief

I also need to play the layton games :/

and I was going to put The final fantasy rhythm game but I don't know how to spell that(yes, thats my excuse!)

Great series but just never been a major game for me.

Haha all i needed was Rhythm to jog my memory.

User Info: 43past5

43past5
4 years ago#18
Shinobi.

LethalX08
4 years ago#19
3DS XL arrived :D. Anyway noticed a game called Crimson Shroud on eShop. Is it any good ? it should be since Level 5 are the devs but just curious.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Coming back to 3DS after a loooooooong break.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived