How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?

User Info: r3sonance

r3sonance
4 years ago#1
I tried doing it today and I probably put in like 30 mins of play time.

Not as fun as I thought it would be mainly because well, im at work.

And honestly I find myself surfing the web more then playing on my 3ds, it seems more SUITED for work idk..

What about you guys??

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#2
No... because I'm at work. I mean, if you're on break, that's one thing.
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#3
Where do you work? Can I get a job?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
4 years ago#4
Lord_Frood posted...
No... because I'm at work. I mean, if you're on break, that's one thing.

Work is work
Yvan eht nioj

User Info: zaingasm

zaingasm
4 years ago#5
I take it to class with me so I have something to do while in between my classes, but take it to work? No.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
Official Glaceon of the Pokemon X Boards

User Info: r3sonance

r3sonance
4 years ago#6
yeh thats the problem right there IM AT WORK; really hard to squeeze in extra time just to play games even if there is break and lunch break.

plus its not really comfortable especially if its a RPG game where you're trying to engage yourself with the story.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#7
Can't enjoy it at all at work. by the time you even try to play the damn thing on your short break you're winded and/or can't concentrate on what your doing or just irritated all together. i'll bring it anyway for chances at streetpasses, etc.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#8
You are doing work totally wrong, TC. It's about the audiobooks. Unobtrusive, constant entertainment. If your work doesn't involve constant communication/thinking it can mean the difference between being miserable and bored and not being miserable and bored.

I go through about 2-3 novels a week...

User Info: MortalDanger

MortalDanger
4 years ago#9
I bring it in my car for street passes. I could play it at work, with all the down time we have, but for my reputation. I mean...I don't want just anyone to know I play HM or Pokemon, etc. yea...
God Bless America.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#10
jedinat posted...
You are doing work totally wrong, TC. It's about the audiobooks. Unobtrusive, constant entertainment. If your work doesn't involve constant communication/thinking it can mean the difference between being miserable and bored and not being miserable and bored.

I go through about 2-3 novels a week...

As a carpenter, I can only imagine ignoring my coworkers with my earbuds in as a saw comes through the wall and severs my arm off.

Do you enjoy your job?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many of you guys/gals here bring your 3ds xl to work and play it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived