I have ALL these games pre-ordered..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have ALL these games pre-ordered..

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#1
Had to make the most of my free month of amazon prime. So i pre ordered devil survivor overclocked, castlevania, luigis mansion2, monster hunter, fire emblem, etrian odyssey4 and project X zone. Now all i need to do is completely forget about them and enjoy the surprise when they pop through my post box. Europe releases obviously. Feel free to remind me of any more i might have missed, but these are the only ones that have confirmed releases in the uk.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#2
Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#3
LinkMaster2703 posted...

Is animal crossing good? Ive never played one. In fact i couldnt even tell you what genre it was.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#4
johnnybazookabo posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

Is animal crossing good? Ive never played one. In fact i couldnt even tell you what genre it was.

I love it, but it isn't for everyone. It's a more slow paced, relaxing simulation style game. I suggest looking into it though.
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke

User Info: legionofpancake

legionofpancake
4 years ago#5
johnnybazookabo posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

It's a simulator and the GameCube one was amazing. I never played any of them after that, but that one kinda sucked my life away for a while anyway... That game will take over your life. It has strange power.
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
Sonic for Hire= Greatest web series I've ever seen.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have ALL these games pre-ordered..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived