Any other good 3D platformers out or announced?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any other good 3D platformers out or announced?

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
4 years ago#1
I just started playing Super Mario 3D Land yesterday and I love it. I forgot how much I enjoyed the 3D Mario games. Are there any other platformers out on the 3DS like this or any announced? I know there is Rayman 3D, but that's about it. I'd love for a Super Mario Galaxy game on this.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#2
I want an open world Platformer again ala Banjo,SM64 DK64 or ratchet and clank type games
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
4 years ago#3
deimos91 posted...
I want an open world Platformer again ala Banjo,SM64 DK64 or ratchet and clank type games

A new Banjo game would be amazing. I liked Nuts and Bolts but it wasn't the same. I would love to have a true Banjo-Threeie...one that actually feels like a direct sequel to Banjo-Tooie.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles

User Info: ShadowElite86

ShadowElite86
4 years ago#4
plasmatic5 posted...
deimos91 posted...

A new Banjo game would be amazing. I liked Nuts and Bolts but it wasn't the same. I would love to have a true Banjo-Threeie...one that actually feels like a direct sequel to Banjo-Tooie.

Wouldn't that be more likely to be on the next Xbox than on a Nintendo system though? I didn't care for Nuts and Bolts so a direct sequel would be awesome like you said.

User Info: cdogg3

cdogg3
4 years ago#5
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/09/27/ex-rare-devs-planning-banjo-tooie-spiritual-successor

Hopefully this comes to 3DS
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any other good 3D platformers out or announced?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived