Whats the most you've ever paid for a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats the most you've ever paid for a game?

User Info: thechaoticclown

thechaoticclown
4 years ago#201
$150 for MW3.

User Info: sonic_brawler95

sonic_brawler95
4 years ago#202
Most I ever paid for a game was the $80 LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition, which, plus shipping, came out to around $94.
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!

User Info: Kochipahk

Kochipahk
4 years ago#203
I paid 80 bucks for Black Ops for the Hardened Edition and the same for the Soul Calibur V Limited Edition.
Official Parrying Dagger of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board
San Francisco Giants

User Info: OmegaBlades

OmegaBlades
4 years ago#204
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, $140
Suikoden 1-5, $250
Tales of Destiny PSX, $80

Those are the ones I've payed the most for that I can currently think of. All complete copies
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462

User Info: Snackasaurus

Snackasaurus
4 years ago#205
It was the hundred dollar range for both the Tekken 5 LE with the tournament stick and Lunar Silver Star Story Complete.

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
4 years ago#206
$400 for a Sunset Riders arcade cabinet, as for a normal video game? I've never paid more then $60.

Some of you must be rich! Who wants to pa off my Escalade??
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
Ah video games; were a guy wearing Pepsi cans and a welders mask can't be killed by normal bullets.

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
4 years ago#207
$500 (after $200 insured shipping) for my Bucky O' Hare arcade cabinet. Or if that doesn't count, I guess it would be one of the many $150 collectors editions of games that I've bought over the years.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
4 years ago#208
Snackasaurus posted...
It was the hundred dollar range for both the Tekken 5 LE with the tournament stick and Lunar Silver Star Story Complete.

Ouch. Bought Lunar SSSC for 40. I wish I never had to but my original copy was scratched beyond repair.

But that was without the case, I take it you bought with everything?
Currently playing Magna Carta: Tears of Blood and Final Fantasy III

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
4 years ago#209
$100 for Street Fighter 2 on SNES. It was the hottest game of it's day and stores were charging a premium.

The first day I had it, I invited a couple friends over and we played it non-stop until we played $100 in quarters worth.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Whats the most you've ever paid for a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived