Mario Land 3D Club Nintendo Code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Land 3D Club Nintendo Code

User Info: scottmagnusonx

scottmagnusonx
4 years ago#1
I just bought a Fire Emblem 3DS bundle and Mario 3D Land, a friend had given me his Club Nintendo code for 3D Land last year, so I can't use it. Anyone willing to trade an unused code? If not, I'll pry just post it on here tomorrow randomly.

Side note, I bought the 3DS by trading in nearly all of my Xbox 360 games. I'm expecting a child in a month or so(Also have a 2 yr old step-son, who loves mario) and decided to try to clean out most of my overly violent and mature rated games. A few friends think this was an idiotic move, your people's thoughts?
3DS FC: 2337-3430-3435
Games: Super Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#2
I don't have anything to trade. As for ditching your violent games, that's up to you, really. I don't think it's idiotic. Worrying about what you let your children play is a valid concern. So long as you don't default to blaming video games for the mental state of certain violent individuals.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#3
I approve of getting rid of X360 games on principle.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mario Land 3D Club Nintendo Code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived